Covid Safe Plan
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, VIP Photo Booth are taking additional measures to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe while attending your event,
all whilst still having fun and creating memories in our booths. As Government requirements and restrictions update we will amend our COVID Safe Plan as required.
Please see below details for our shared responsibilities for your event:
- Keep up to date with current pandemic situation and implement changes to our practices if necessary.
- Educate our staff on safe health, hygiene and cleaning practices for events.
- Provide cleaning products, including hand sanitiser, antibacterial wipes, and antibacterial spray for our staff to safely practice their cleaning responsibilities.
- Monitor our health, and only attend if we are feeling well and show no signs of sickness. (Replacement staff to be sent if required)
- Clean all frequently touched areas before your event and during your event.
- Practice social distancing from guests, and limit contact with others.
- Practice personal hygiene and hand wash/sanitise regularly throughout the event
Booth Operation with COVID precautions:
- Social distancing will be practised by your booth attendant and only the booth attendant will need to touch the booth screen.
- Entry and exit points will be setup creating a flow for guests to travel through the photo booth experience
- Minimized Prop use (especially non face or head bearing props to be used, ie: Hats / Glasses etc…)
- If Guest book + Pens have been optioned a hygiene station (antibacterial wipes and hand sanitiser) will be setup next to this.
- Floor marking are placed at 1.5m intervals for queueing at the photo booth entry point
- Guests limited to small groups in the photo booth, discouraging crowding
- Only our attendant is to touch the screen